Antics at the Academy and beyond.
- Alex – A down-to-earth girl, roommate of Kailey. Graduated ’14.
- Alyx – A fellow League of Legends player, very into cosplay and loves to cook. Also Fred’s girlfriend.
- Arwen – A girl Fred tried to set up with Tex. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out.
- Chloe – One of Fred’s hall mates.
- Dulcinea – A girl who has very similar interests as Fred. See “Fighting Windmills” for more info. Graduated ’14.
- Forrest – Fred’s former roommate.
- Harmony – The first director who Fred enjoyed working for. Graduated ’14.
- Kailey – A party girl, roommate of Alex. Graduated ’14.
- Lily – A girl in most of Fred’s classes. See “Picking Flowers” for more info.
- Maxium – One of Fred’s friends. Does most of the same events. Used to work at the same job.
- Morgan – A girl who Fred’s impression of has changed drastically.
- Renee – A intense theater girl. Double majoring in Theater and English. Also shares the same musical taste as Fred.
- Sophia – The mother hen of the dorm. Helps Fred work through many things.
- Tex – One of Fred’s closest friends at Cornell. Wingman each other.
- Walter – Gave Fred his start in theater at Cornell. Graduated ’14.
- Wendy – An eccentric girl Fred knows.
- Yael – Worked with Fred on Renee’s show, hang out from time to time.