Hi, Violet here. I suppose I’m stealing Cynthia’s title of “newest blogger,” but she can keep the “most female” one. I do fall under that category, but I suppose everything is relative.
You’re probably wondering “Who the fresh hecky is this strange new person?” No? You’re Not? Too bad.
Well, here you go:
- I can be easily identified by my large hair and rather aggressive eyebrows.
- I watch a lot of sci-fi. It’s mainly Star Trek, but also Firefly, Buffy, Doctor Who, and Torchwood, to name a few.
- I read way, way too much. Right now I’m re-reading Neil Gaiman’s American Gods for the millionth time. I’m almost finished, though, so I have Why We Are Not Nietzscheans and Beyond Existentialism waiting for me on my bedside table. Clap your hands if you get excited about philosophy. *claps hands* I’m also in the middle of the Gulag Archipelago but it is such a thoroughly depressing read that I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish it.
- I can usually be found on my roof, in a tree, or buried under a pile of blankets in the corner of my room.
- I tend to express my frustration by cussing at people in Yiddish or by utilizing phrases such as “frick diddly cumquats” and “for the love of Roddenberry” and “by the Bearded Lady!”
- For me, “missing Rose” is a permanent state of being.
- that should be enough information for now
Live long and prosper